XBD-IS series NFPA 20 Single Stage End Suction Fire Pump
Capacity: 50-750GPM with 5-10 Bar
1. Diesel engine pump / Electric fire pump, with capacity equal to electric pump capacity, fuel tank.
2. Jockey pump, horizontal or vertical, 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 50, 75, 100, 125...GPM
3. Pressure vessel, 25, 50, 75, 100, 150...liters with 4,5,6,10,15...Bar
4.Control panel, MCB for each pump, DOL starter with thermal over load protection for main electric pump, hand off auto selector switch for each pump, indication lamps for pump run and pump trip, pressure switch for the automatic operation, battery charger, 12 volt battery to start the engine.
1. Compact structure, small volume, pretty appearance, rational scatter, the gravity aligned on pump feet center, so as o enhanced pump operation steadily and use life.
2. Pump suction is on horizontal direction, discharge is on vertical upwards, same inlet and outlet size, convenient for pipeline connection.
3. Multistage is needed in case, suction and discharge can be mounted as 90oC, 180oC, 270oC different direction meeting different connection situation.
4.Pump pressure can be meet for different application needs by adding or decreasing impeller stage or cutting impeller diameter, while floor area is not changed. This is feature of it while other pump is not possessed.
5. Pump rotating possesses smaller rotating degree, steady operating, little stroke, small noise, and long use life.
Our fire fighting pump application in widely in harbors and wharfs, airports and gasoline depots (VIP Services), as well as ocean ships and industrial and civil high buildings,
also can delivery non-grain clean water and fluids similar with water in physiochemical property, water pressurized high-rise buildings, long-distance water, heating, bathroom , boilers, pressurized cold water, air-conditioning refrigeration systems and equipment supporting water; pressuring water supply in fire systerm;also it can be used for water drainage in factories and mines.
Bronze Ally(Ductile Iron)
Stainless steel (Steel)
Rubber bellow pipe
All fire pumps designed and manufactured in accordance with International Standard,
Our pumps are ISO9001:2008 standards or BS standards. Panels are as per IEC standards.